Episode 6: Another Apprentice Holiday?
Here's what we know about upcoming events on The Apprentice:
- Episode 6 will air at 10:00 PM (Eastern time), April 3rd, following a 2-hour Deal or No Deal.
- The task is to write an original advertising jingle for the restaurant chain Arby's. One team finds their groove right away while the other contends with an out-of-tune teammate. Judged by Arby's executives, the team with the most effective and creative jingle wins.
- Synergy records their jingle at The Lodge.
- The winning team enjoys a scrumptious reward (no jewels) and the losers go to the boardroom. One candidate will be fired.
- One candidate does not participate in this task.
- Lee misses two tasks in total, including the earlier event that took place on Rosh HaShanah.
- The previous boardroom ended on October 12, shortly before the start of Yom Kippur. Therefore, this task could have started as early as Thursday, October 13 - Yom Kippur day.
- Often - but not always - there's an off day between tasks.
- Considering that (1) Lee and George, and possibly some production staff and crew members, would not work on Yom Kippur; (2) not much happens in Manhattan on Yom Kippur; and (3) there's often a non-working day after the boardroom day; it's possible that this task started after Yom Kippur.
- Sukkot - the next Jewish holiday on the calendar - started Monday evening, October 17 , and continued through Wedesday evening, October 19.
Here's what we don't know about upcoming events on The Apprentice:
- Did Lee Bienstock - the remaining Orthodox Apprentice candidate - miss the Arby's task because it started on Yom Kippur?
- Did Lee miss the task because it took place on Sukkot?
- Did Lee not participate because the Arby's task took place on Shabbat?
- Was Episode 6 filmed in between Yom Kippur and Sukkot, and a different candidate didn't participate for some other unknown reason?