Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lee Bienstock meets President Bush


"Last month I had the privilege to be invited and visit the White House for the annual Hanukkah party hosted by the President and first lady...(and I got to bring my father as a guest). It was one of the most unbelievable experiences of my life and a privilege to walk to halls of the White House where so many of our great leaders had once stood. The President and first lady were extremely approachable, and personable. And the latkes?? The best I had ever tasted!!! I thought you might get a kick out of this picture....(my father is standing on the left looking proud).

I hope you are all well, and a happy new year to you and your families..."

-Lee

6 Comments:

At 1/14/2007 7:25 PM, Blogger Chalutz Productions said...

Hey Lee if you want some real latked feedmebubbe.com episode #13

 
At 1/22/2007 10:32 PM, Blogger Mike Barer said...

Lee was kind enough to send that picture to me. Lee is a great guy and I know he has a great future.

 
At 4/30/2007 6:47 AM, Blogger Сергей said...

Hi

Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

Best,
Alex
www.jewrusalem.net/en

 
At 1/15/2008 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't know if you heard, but there was a tragedy at the site Sean chose as the winner of season five on Monday (1/14/'08), which can be seen on the NY Daily News site at:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/01/15/2008-01-15_worker_plunges_to_death_at_trump_site-1.html

Obviously, my condolences go out the family of the victim of this.

 
At 1/18/2008 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee,
Why don't you have a link to Donald's blog on your blog role?
http://www.trumpuniversity.com/blog/index.cfm

What do you think about the Celebrity Apprentice?
http://www.trumpuniversity.com/blogs/apprentice/index.cfm

 
At 6/04/2014 9:27 AM, Blogger Mike Barer said...

I've lost so much respect for Trump with his right-wing rants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home