Episode 12 - Sean, Lee, You're Hired!
If you missed tonight's episode, you didn't miss much at all. Here's a brief lee-cap:
- Sean and Lee got along well and didn't clash at all on their task.
- Tammy volunteered as Synergy's project manager, but couldn't gain the respect of Allie or Roxanne. Tammy Trenta was in it for herself and her teammates didn't give her any support. Their constant eye-rolling became an issue during the task, in their on-the-street interviews and in the boardroom.
- The Wal-Mart judge preferred Gold Rush's Xbox 360 display because it was more focused on selling store merchandise. The Microsoft judge went along with that decision.
- For their reward, Lee Bienstock and Sean Yazbeck flew to Hollywood to provide the voices for Lunch Table Larry and BBQ Barry in the Dreamworks animated film Over the Hedge. Bruce Willis, Garry Shandling and Steve Carell are the lead voices.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg turned to Sean and Lee and said, "You're hired!"
- Allie Jablon tried to keep quiet in the boardroom. Roxanne Wilson blamed the loss on Tammy. Trump agreed and fired the businesswoman from New Jersey.
- Lee didn't do much to strengthen or weaken his position this week. Other than stay out of the boardroom, which is huge for him.
Episode 13: Monday, May 22, 9:00 ET/PT
Next week, it's the two guys against the pair of women. The task is to create a new line of uniforms for Embassy Suites hotel staff. One team uses its love of fashion to try to stitch together a win, while the other team models its designs on market research. The winners hit the town with Trump's favorite apprentices, while the losers struggle to survive the boardroom. Two candidates will be fired before the next (and final) task.
If you missed our preview for Episode 14, click here.